Home > Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit
Walker Evans Kawasaki Teryx 5 OE UTV Replacement Coil Over Piggy Back Shocks applications:
- 2012 to current Model of the Kawasaki Teryx4 Side By Side UTV
This Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Front Shock Kit offers a 16-way adjustable compression adjuster. The compression adjuster allows you to tune your shocks to the perfect setting. The Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx 4 Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit for the front plays a big part in how well your UTV performs and the control you will have while driving. No matter what terrain you ride on Sand, Desert, Woods or Trails, these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx 4Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit will improve your overall performance and handling. Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 Front Piggy Back CoilOver Shock Kit is a direct replacement coil over shock kit. This high performance coil over shocks that will bolt into OEM mounts and installed in about 30 minutes per shock.
Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 702-16-516 Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit benefits:
- Will help soak up bumps and imperfections on the trails.
- Improve overall UTV stability allowing you to feel safe while riding.
- Use these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit to propel your Kawasaki Teryx to the next level and pass up the competition.
- Included in this Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Shock Kit is 1 set of 2 Front Piggy Back Coilovers with springs.
Walker Evans Racing 5" CA 16 Reservoir OE Front Shock with Spring for Kawasaki Teryx 4 options:
- We offer these Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx Front Shocks in Standard or Heavy Duty Valving.
- Based upon requests to support multiple riding styles and vehicle setups.
- We will send you shocks valved for your vehicle based on the questions we have you answer while ordering.
Features of the Walker Evans Racing Kawasaki Teryx4 Front Piggy Back Coil Over Shock Kit are:
- Made in the USA
- Re-Valve able and Re-Buildable
- 16 Way Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- 5/8" Micro-Alloy Steel Nitride Coated Shock Shafts
- Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2" Shock Body Design
- 1/2" Steel Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to bolt into OEM Mounting Points
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance