Replacement Crankshaft Damper for the Detroit Diesel Series 71 Four Cylinder 2 Stroke Diesel Engine
Vibratech Torsional Vibration manufacturers a Heavy Duty Replacement Diesel Damper that is designed and built to be a superior aftermarket vibration damper for the Detroit Series 71 Turbo Diesel engines. The Vibratech Heavy Duty Diesel Damper for the four-cylinder series 71 diesel engine contains a free rotation inertia ring suspended by a viscous silicone fluid which is enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. This Vibratech Torsional Vibration Damper are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Vibratech Heavy Duty Aftermarket dampers designed by engineers who understand the critical principles of physics that are used to develop harmonic dampers that control torsional vibrations. This fluid-filled Vibratech T D® viscous harmonic dampers are the preferred diesel engine vibration damper for heavy duty applications based upon Quality, Dependability, and Longevity. Your DETROIT DIESEL® SERIES 71 diesel engine requires the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech 713398-000 damper.
If you have increased the power level of your Series 71 Detroit Diesel, the Vibratech 713398-000 harmonic damper will support your power level since it is a precision made superior quality torsional vibration damper.
The Detroit Series 71 Crankshaft Damper offers:
- Reduce Driver Fatigue
- Provides smoother engine operation at all RPM's and Power Levels
- Increase horsepower & torque
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paintable steel finish
This High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper DETROIT SERIES 71 cross references to:
- Detroit 5177763
Detroit Diesel Series 71 dampers require replacement between 350,00 and 500,000 to ensure engine performance and reliability.
The use of an overseas manufactured Detroit Diesel damper is penny wise and pound foolish!
NOTE: The picture displayed is not an accurate representation of this replacement heavy duty diesel damper for the Detroit Diesel Series 71 turbo diesel engine.
Detroit Diesel Series 71 Vibration Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine Series 71
- Flow Rate
- Item Number FD-HD 713398-00020
- make Chevy | Detroit Diesel | GM
- model Diesel
- year 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
- Manufacturer Part No 713398-000
- Product Application Detroit Diesel Series 71 4 Cylinder diesel engines.
- height 4
- width 20
- brand Vibratech TVD
faq When To Replace Your Detroit Diesel Harmonic Balancer?
Your harmonic balancer should be replaced at every major overhaul or in-frame. Professional diesel mechanics, service advisers, and fleet managers recommend replacing the harmonic balancer every 500,000 to 750,000 miles or according to OEM service intervals with a genuine Vibratech TVD viscous damper. This small preventative step provides financial returns over time by helping to maintain the operating efficiency and fuel economy of the engine, while reducing the risk of downtime.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Vibratech TVD
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note